Truvi – Local Gem Online Advertising Package Terms of Service
Local Gem Online Advertising Package
Truvi – The party providing online advertising service
Client – The party paying and receiving service for the online advertising service.
Assets – Raw image(s)/video(s)
Value Proposition(s) – Offer(s), Promo(s), event(s), or update(s)
Truvi will provide online advertising services for the Client on a month-to-month basis. Listed are the terms of service for the Local Gem Online Advertising Package:
Design Ad Creatives and Copy
- Clients must provide either an offer, promo, event, or update (Value Proposition) and the rules & restrictions of the Value Proposition that Client will like to advertise.
- Clients must provide raw images/videos (Assets) that will be used in the online advertising campaigns.
- Truvi will edit Assets provided by the Client and design highly converting ad creative to use for Client’s advertising campaigns.
- Truvi will create the appropriate ad copy that will be used in the advertising campaign.
- Additional offers, promos, events, and/or updates (Value Propositions) in the same month is an extra $295 per Value Proposition.
- All edited Assets and copy belongs to Truvi and will not be able to be used outside of the ad campaigns by anyone without Truvi’s written consent.
Ad Campaign Delivery
- Client will provide general requirements for target customers and Truvi will deliver and optimize the ads to the target customers.
- Ads will only include one value proposition and will be delivered to target customers on Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook’s Audience Network.
- Ads will be delivered using Truvi’s network of Facebook Pages and Instagram Accounts.
- Ad spend is already included in the Local Gem Online Advertising Package.
- Additional Value propositions in the same month is an extra $295 per Value proposition.
- Ad will be delivered continuously to target customers for the duration of the current month.
- Truvi will create custom landing pages for the ads using Assets and custom copy
- Truvi will collect target customer information on the landing pages (name & email) on behalf of the Client.
- Client will be provided the link to the landing pages and may use it on Client’s other marketing/advertising channels.
Delivery of Value Propositions to Target Customers
- Once target customers claim the Value Proposition on the landing pages, Truvi will deliver the Value Proposition to the email and/or text (if phone number is provided) provided by the target customers.
Mobile Application for Redemption and Tracking of Value Proposition
- Truvi will provide the mobile application that Client will use to redeem the Value Proposition claimed by target customers.
- Truvi will provide training for Client on how to best use the mobile application.
Monthly Strategy Call
- Client and Truvi will schedule a monthly strategy call to review performance and prepare for upcoming campaigns for the following months.
- Appointment will be based on the best available times for both the Client and Truvi.
Payment and Duration of Online Advertising Service
- Local Gem Online Advertising Package is $595/month
- For the “$395/Month (3 months) + 3 Re-engagement Email Campaigns + 1 Free Short Video” Exclusive offer, the full payment for the 3 months ($1185.00 USD) is due immediately.
- Payments must be processed before the 23rd of each month in order for Ad Campaigns to start in beginning of the upcoming month.
- Payments received after the 23rd of the month, Ad Campaigns will start in beginning of the following month after the upcoming month.
- Ad campaigns will run for the full number of calendar days of a given month.
- Additional Value Proposition ($295) will start 7 business days after receiving payment and will run for the duration of the first ad campaign.
- Client or Truvi can end online advertising service at anytime.
- All edited assets and copy belongs to Truvi and will not be able to be used by the Client without Truvi’s written consent.
- All campaigns will be paused immediately once the service is ended.
- Service can only be terminated through written confirmation from both Client and Truvi.
- Full refunds are only available if:
(1) Truvi cancels the service before the end of the an Ad Campaign duration OR
(2) If Client cancels the service before the start of an Ad Campaign
- If Client cancels service during the Ad Campaign, Client will only receive Fifty Percent (50%) of the original payment minus any ad spend paid to the advertisement platforms.
Free 3 Re-engagement Email Campaigns
- Only the exclusive offer includes 3 Re-engagement Email Campaigns
- Only 1 Re-engagement Email Campaign per month.
- Additional Re-engagement Email Campaign is $150/email
Free Short Video
- Free Short Video is only available for Clients whose business location is within Los Angeles County.
- Free Short Video is only available for Clients who takes advantage of the offer mentioned in the Demo Video
- All watermarks and labels added by Truvi cannot be removed unless there is a written confirmation by Truvi.
- Once video is finalized and mastered, changes and updates to the video will be charged to the Client.
Questions about the Terms of Service
- Any questions or concerns with the terms of service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.